Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First signs of weakness for the year 2009

So I feel sick on Wednesday probably because I took a nap on ZiTing's infected bed. There were symptoms of cold later in the evening and things got worst at night.
Being in my situation, I couldn't bring myself to go to work the next day because I needed the rest to recover ASAP thus missed out on 4 hours of work accumulating to $34 deficit for the week.

It's now.... Tuesday morning and I'm having a horrible cough that has changed my voice. Sexy but coughing almost every minute isn't really appealing....
So this cough, nothing comes out. Hardly any phlegm although I know it's there somewhere stuck on the walls of my throat. No matter how many times I cough, it just wont budge.

Remedy to this? I don't know. Right now I'm sipping on my 3rd cup of warm barley for the night and have been drinking alot of water for the whole day. I didn't bother to count how many visits to the toilet I've taken because of this.

So right now... here's to a speedy recovery for myself....

No comments: