Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Dillema In the USA

So Valentines is just around the corner and I have yet to have a date... Heck I think the amount of singles out there aren't really siding anyone.....

A long time ago (I think about a year or two ago) I watched this video documentary on youtube where they talk about how american-asian couples are blooming in the states (male americans- female asians).

So what does this do to society? You'd have many single asian men and many single american ladies spending time at home wondering where the heck their potential soul mate are.

Now you might say, "Why dont the asian men and american ladies hook up?"... well, I get the feeling the female americans think too low of asians thus it's not likely. And so, we end up having single parties almost every where.

So, Happy Early Valentines.

No comments: