Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My philosophy of the world

When I was in high school I always thought.

Am I real? How do I prove i exist?
What is these feelings I'm feeling? Emotions? Pain? Pleasure? What happens when I lose them?

Is the whole world an illusion with me as the only real being? That person that walked past me. That person that I ate lunch with. That person I fell in love with. That person I cared for. That person that cared for me. That person that ignored me. If I would die, would they disappear?

Death? Heaven? Hell? What actually happens? No one can prove it.

What is death? Not being able to breath? Not being able to eat? Not being able to do the things I love to do? Not being able to feel? Not being able to think? Not being able to remember? Not being able to talk or communicate?

When I die will I be forgotten forever? When I die will I be remembered? When I die will I be satisfied? When I die, will I be thrown into a dark abyss for eternity?

Life is short.
22+ years has gone by in a blink of an eye.
Time to have fun
Time to cry
Time to laugh
Time to be alone
Time to be with someone
Time's running out....

1 comment:

sardinsan said...

Wee!!! I did not know u are 1986 baby. You look younger than I thought! Surprise! U write blogs!!! And ur blogs are just different from others. Good job! wee~~ chill chill! BBMB next week! If u realize!