Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I have a dream....

A few nights ago I had this weird dream. I'll explain in as much detail as I can.....

So I walked up to wash my face. Looked into the mirror and saw my hair's messy. I then reached for my comb and started combing my hair... but the comb got stuck halfway through. I tried pulling hard but no avail.

I then reached my hand over the area trying to untangle my messed up hair. It wasn't tangled... there was something there. It felt like little frog eggs. I pulled some out. Looked at it..... it's like eggs/larva/maggots and covered in something sticky.

Feeling disgusted, I washed my hair but it made things worst (it's a dream =.=).
My hair is now covered in these things. Each hair strand is not spared. I scratched my head trying to scrape it off. Didn't work.

Suddenly, I felt something in my mouth. Little bits of chilli seed shaped objects all over my mouth. Yea those things have made it in my mouth somehow. I spitted them out using my tongue to clear every part of my mouth and then spit it out.

I then woke up... and found my pillow filled with my saliva.......

No comments: