Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm a failure

Yes, it's my third post in an hour. I've been doing alot of thinking last night and couldn't sleep well because of it.
Somehow all of a sudden my brain cleared up from my dreams. I started trying to sleep at 2 something AM but kept waking up numerous times and the thoughts of the night continues. Thinking about what I've done so far in life. Thinking of how my life plays out.

Numerous events flow in. Recalling everything. I've come to describe myself in one word :
Failure / Unsuccessful

Why so?
Education:
I'm not doing so well in classes. I might have gotten an A for my mid term but my finals screws everything up to a C. Many occasions this happens. Am I just not cut to be a Chemical Engineer?
So what if I graduate. No company would hire an unsuccessful graduate with such results.

Social Life :
I don't consider myself bad at socializing. I used to get along with everyone at school. Always around chatting and making friends. Now it seems that I've lost it. I can't seem to talk to people like I usually do. It's usually a conversation in a formal way.
"Hi how are you?" "Fine" and you get the idea...
That's more like acquaintances not friends.
To me friends are the ones I share my interests with. Those who I hang out with. Those who I can relate to.
Good friends are the ones that support me. Help me when I'm in trouble. Share my ups and downs in life.
Best friends are the ones I share my emotions with. Those who I trust that will keep my feelings confidential and vise versa. Well, you know who you are if you're reading this now. Thanks for helping me out with some of my problems.
Girlfriends (I refuse to add boyfriends for obvious reasons), all of the above. Basically the one I give my utmost care.
Oh, I gotta add. I'm a chinese that cant speak chinese. It's so FUCKING irritating when I hang out with some people, they have to speak in chinese. It really ticks me off. At the same time, it makes me feel useless.... Alot of chinese people walks up to me and speaks to me in chinese and I respond with a clueless face... There's first impressions for ya


Love Life :
I guess this is the cause of most of my emoness.
Having crushes on someone and then finding out they're not interested or with another guy hurts. It's like taking my glass heart and shattering it.
It also isn't easy for me since I have fucked up teeth, a bad surname (Fuck) and a face problem. Personality wise..... I guess you can see, I'm emo most of the time. Bitching probably about the smallest thing (since I'm so perasan) that has no meaning at all. Not to mention my current loss of motivation and thoughts for anything.
Yes, I've tasted love but it never went that far. It ended before anything could happen. I wasn't grateful that someone could look past those flaws of mine and accept me. I was an idiot.
Oh, I'm also quite picky..... I'd rather find a girl that is about my height and skinny so it's kinda rare...

Parents :
My relationship with my parents isn't really close. As I see it, I know they love me, care for me but they hardly spend time with me. Hardly ever talk to me when I was young (unless they're scolding me). I hardly get a good talk with my parents about life and such. Even when they want to try to start a conversation, it's an awkward moment for me.

Sports :
I always thought that I was good at something. But it seems that I'm always above average at sports. Even the newbies that started caught up to me and I was left behind. I'm just not good at anything. I lack the ability. I suck.

Physical Appearance :
Look at me. Horrid. I will talk no more about this.

2 comments:

yuyu said...

come dude. You can do it. you are not as bad as you think. At least as your friend, I feel that I am blessed.

Time heals. Things will get better very soon. There is someone who is more suitable for you in this world. right?

gambateh

Keng said...

Hey come on Man, don;t have to be so emo about that. Sometimes physical appearance is just important in the first impression but you should work more on your personality. Is not who you are, Is what it defines you. Hope you can get out of this emo shit. You seriously need to grow up. Always think out of the box.

Good Luck